The Valise Society Call for Membership
The Valise Society was founded in 2011 with a mission to bring together the most fascinating individuals leading innovation across a broad spectrum of creative professions.
An invitation only association, the Valise Society fosters a cross disciplinary exchange offering opportunities for accomplished individuals to develop meaningful relationships and to be inspired.
Valise Society members benefit from meeting other accomplished individuals they may not necessarily have the opportunity to meet in their everyday work lives.
We are an influential and engaged audience representing a cross-section of creative professions: Publishing & Media, Digital & Tech, Fashion, Art, Advertising, Architecture, and Music.
We are developing hubs in Berlin, Paris and London with events in each hub annually.
It's all about unique experiences and access to the most interesting individuals.
Benefits of the Society to Participants
1. Discovery - Our members covet discovery of the new & interesting - creating lasting opportunities for brand engagement
2. Exchange - Have a great conversation with stimulating individuals in an unique environment
3. Inspiration - Self enrichment and lasting bonds, relevant in an age of diversification & collaboration.
Between Berlin & London, the Valise Society has hosted an array of Salon Evenings with each participant discovering unique space, exhibitions, and new products.
- 2014 Berlinale after party of the world premiere of Diego Luna's film Cesar Chavez, Berlin
- Frieze Art Fair Salon at the Palfreyman private residence in Little Venice, London
- Side by Side Gallery Dinner with Akim Monet & artist Satch Hoyt, Berlin
- Berlin Luminaries Dinner with Paris based members club Silencio at Prêt à Dîner, Berlin
- San Cosme Berlinale Film Festival Party with Diego Luna & Gael Garcia Bernal, Berlin
- Mercedes Benz Avant Garde Diaries sponsored salon at Bistrotheque, East London
- Meet the Innovators book reading with Lisa Vreeland for ‘Diana Vreeland: The Eye Has To Travel’, Berlin
What you receive for annual membership fee:
- Invitation to 8 Annual member events in each hub - 4 Salon dinners & 4 cocktail mixers
- Access to our membership database for global connections
250€ Berlin Members (plus one time application fee 75€)
325€ London & Paris Members (plus one time application fee 75€)
Corporate packages upon request.